Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mason and his Vampire Bats


I stayed up countless nights as October approached wondering how I was going to dress our kids for Halloween.  Our son is 5 and can clearly tell me what he does and does not want to dress up as.  The girls are 1 and have no idea what is going on, but as I'm dreaming of princess and pink, I can't wrap my brain around the idea that they wouldn't coordinate.  So Mason decided he was going to be a vampire and he actually stuck with it when we went to the Halloween store.  So the girls were to be bats.  Not a complete disappointment from Pink Tutus and Sparkly Princesses...that day will come soon enough.  Now to decide where I was going to take their Halloween picture for their card.  Well, that was a no brainer, expect I'd be trespassing and was kind of afraid of where I was going.  So again with the tossing and turning at night as to should I or shouldn't I.  Well, I decided yes and this is my end result.


How awesome did this picture turn out??!!  A creepy, old, abandoned house with a vampire and bats.  The PERFECT Halloween backdrop.  
Hope you all have a Bat-astic Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment