Monday, September 3, 2012

1st Day of School Decorations, but what about Day 3

First Day of Kindergarten!  I'm not sure how I really felt that day.  I was obviously sad that my baby was going to school, even though he's had 3 years of pre-school prior to this big event.  I was nervous for him.  How was he going to do on the bus?  Would he be O.K. once he got to school?  The normal mommy worries.  Mostly I think I was proud.  Here is my baby, 5 years old already.  He can write, wants to read, wants to learn.  I think we did a pretty darn good job so far.  So I wanted there to be a surprise when he woke up in the morning.  Now he loves to decorate for all the holidays and for everyones birthdays.  So this was perfect for him.  I decided this at 8:30 the night before school, so thank goodness thesweetestoccasion.com had these awesome free printables.  I ended up laminating mine with contact paper, so it can be used again next year.  I decorated with kitchen light and it just so happens we had the alphabet place mat and cup.  This went over so well that come when I took it all down on school day #3 I was informed that he was very upset there wasn't any decorations for that school day.  






He's ready...



Mason & Daddy


Mason & Mommy


There goes my baby.  He looks to little to be on that big bus.


I heart this picture.  First one off the bus at school.


He's back home!!!


It stopped raining and he had an AWESOME 1st day of Kindergarten!


No comments:

Post a Comment